There are several problems with that.
- There is no legal basis for playing from YouTube without logo.
- it needs an additional request before being able to play anything
- you don't have any control over what data is sent or logged when playing stuff from a url that is not made for playing it somewhere on the net
- it is not actually a solution that YouTube officially supports so it might as well break silently tomorrow, which is bad
- tracking of Youtube clicks is not guaranteed
- there is no way to make sure, that this way is gdpr compliant.
So no, we'll never do this with afterglow as long as YouTube doesn't support this.